The Helix Midnight Luxe is our most popular, award winning premium mattress designed with a medium-feel, specifically tailored for side sleepers, those who toss and turn at night, and is great for couples.
Medium-feel memory foam, plush pillow top
Designed specifically for side sleepers, toss and turners
Assembled in Arizona
CertiPUR-US and GREENGUARD Gold Certified, zero fiberglass
- Our Luxe mattresses feature zoned lumbar support for enhanced contouring, a premium quilted pillow top with the choice of an ultra breathable TENCEL Cover or GlacioTex Cooling Cover, and are 2 taller than our Core Collection mattresses.
- Our most popular feel choice - not too firm, not too soft at the top of your mattress. Great for couples with different feel preferences
- Best for side sleepers or those that toss and turn at night. Features luxury Memory Foam for pressure point relief on your hips and shoulders
- Select either an ultra breathable TENCEL cover, designed for maximum airflow, or upgrade to our GlacioTex Cooling Cover, which effectively pulls heat away from your body for your most comfortable sleep, ever
- Helix has been recommended by multiple leading doctors of Sleep Medicine, Psychology, and Neurobiology as a go to solution for improving sleep, and endorsed by the leading chiropractic organization in the United States.
- Premium quilted pillow top provides advanced comfort and that hotel top layer feel you love, with a smooth touch for next level sleep bliss and ultra cool technology
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.